Welcome to our website !

The Sparrow

By 3:21 PM

So these past few days I've been having encounters with a special creature that stops by my window pane to chirp. I believe it is a sparrow, I'm not so sure but it looks like one. Every time I hear her chirp to my window I give her the attention she deserves... well whenever I can. It's very unusual for a bird to stop by someone's window everyday unless someone called it.

It's been stopping by to chirp everyday as if it were calling someone or trying to tell something. I looked up what the symbol of a sparrow was and it said a sparrow symbolizes desire and fertility. Hmm interesting. It also said that a new love will enter someone's life. It's nice to know it's bringing good signs or messages. But I'm not quite sure that's the only message. I find it very strange that it keeps stopping by.

I watch her chirp and then she flies away to the nearby tree which is really beautiful to see. You start to wonder, where does this bird fly to whenever she's not at my window pane? It makes you want to be a bird  and fly wherever you want, whenever you want. That is true freedom. I know it may sound cliche but now I understand the people who would like to be reincarnated as a bird. I don't wish that but it would certainly be an option to look at.

This whole situation reminds me of my stepfather whenever he would call out to pigeons so they would come to the window and he would feed them. That was an amazing thing to witness because they actually would respond to his call. He would make a similar sound as the one pigeons make and they would answer.

It's an amazing thing to communicate with animals as they are very mystical and innocent of anything. They can be your companion or they can be your messenger. Whatever you see them as, they are wonderful. Especially the bird, in this case the sparrow. It's strange yet beautiful to know you've made contact with such a peaceful creature.

You Might Also Like

0 comments