Welcome to our website !

Hippie Kim Kardashian

By 1:07 PM

I love it!
I started wearing headbands last summer. I thought, hmm I've always loved the hippie-bohemian look, why not try the headbands?


I bought all different kinds of beaded headbands because I was obsessed. It matched so good during the summer, especially with my tan. I came to the conclusion that you can't really be a hippie during the winter but this year you can because the sun has been shining throughout the whole winter. Although, the temperatures are low sometimes, the headband can be pulled off with some good moccasins.

Anyways, I loved the head jewelry Kim Kardashian was wearing back in October. I think she would be stunning as a hippie. She would be so much more alluring than let's say, hollywood controlled Vanessa Hudgens. She has that tan, the curves and the hair. Just take a look at this image above. I adore that sweater she's wearing and the head piece! But the following picture doesn't look so hot. To me, it looks like she's torn between her business woman appearance and her exotic look. The head jewelry is hot though.
Ehh

Don't get me wrong, she's very beautiful. And she definitely carries that exotic look, as can be seen in this picture:
Kim as Cleopatra

You Might Also Like

0 comments